Lapeer County Health Department

1800 Imlay City Rd.
Lapeer MI 48446

Frequently Asked Questions for:


Click on the paragraph to learn more.....

1. How do I test my well water?

2. Where can I find records of my septic system or well?

3. What is required for a temporary or fixed food service license?

4. How do I apply for a septic system or well construction permit?

5. How do I report a possible food poisoning or other Environmental Health complaint?

6. How to get information on Mold?

Questions? Comments??
Revised on: Feb 13 2014 2:39:58 PM